Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Union Square...

As I got closer to work, I remembered that there's a building on 4th Avenue that always has a massive hand painted film poster on the side of it - a few weeks ago it was a big Inception poster, which I wished I'd taken a photo of it. As I walked up 4th Avenue I started wondering how they paint such a massive advert - and then I noticed the building in question...

They were painting a new advert!
I still don't know how they do it though, they must separate the painting into sections or something, but they obviously split it in half... I wonder how long it would take them to complete it? (Also, we've seen the adverts for this film and it looks good, so we might go and see it when it comes out).

Union Square was bustling with people shopping at the farmers market - it looks like Autumn is definitely just around the corner...


No comments:

Post a Comment