Monday, August 31, 2009

Sunday Strolling...

Yesterday evening I took myself to see Taking Woodstock at the cinema up on 42nd Street by Times Square - I really like going to that cinema now, walking through Times Square is always incredible - it's just heaving with people... constantly.

I had a little of time to kill in between finishing my Jack Daniels Ribs and the film starting, so I went for a little wander around, I walked up past Radio City Hall (which made me think about when Mops and Pops were here and how fantastic that was), then I found myself outside the Ed Sullivan Theatre!

It was great seeing some of the sights and not having to rush to fit it all in.. I have to admit that I was actually strolling around trying to find a Dunkin' Donuts for pudding! Much to my dismay the only one I could find was CLOSED! I think it was a sign that I shouldn't have got any...

I had some candied Cashews on my walk back to Union Square after the film to make up for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment