Thursday, February 7, 2013


I've been hoping for some snow to make all this cold weather worth it. Never has the phrase 'be careful what you wish for' been more apt. It would appear that New York's in for another (potentially) historic storm - this time it's snowstorm Nemo!

The snow's supposed to arrive late Friday night with a couple of inches, then building up to a couple of feet by Saturday morning... right when we're supposed to be flying to Miami! Some areas of New York are predicted to get up to 38 inches of snow - that's half of me!!!!

Our flight has already been cancelled and I'm currently on hold to Expedia trying to rearrange our trip. So the plan was for Abi to be on the beach for her birthday, but I don't think you could get much more opposite if you tried.

I'm sure there'll be more Nemo News to come - but for now, Miami will have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment