Sunday, February 24, 2013

How & Nosm - Late Confessions...

On Saturday I managed to get to the How & Nosm - Late Confessions exhibition at the Jonathan LeVine gallery, before it finished this weekend...

It was great to see their work in an exhibition setting, especially after seeing some of their huge outside murals in Miami. There were all sorts of different sized pieces, using different mediums, from canvas to woodblocks to huge cardboard/plastic fish like creatures in the middle of the floor...

It was the first time I'd seen the smaller pieces and the first time I'd been able to get close enough to see all the crazy detail - I can't imagine how long each canvas must have taken them, they were so intricate in parts.

 I had a sneeky peak at the price list, unfortunately all the pieces (even the little ones) were waaaaaaay out of my price range - nearly all of them were sold anyway... Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment