Thursday, February 28, 2013

Kittery...

Last night Abi and I were in Carroll Gardens in Brooklyn for an educational evening at the Brooklyn Brainery (more on that later), but before we fed our brains we fed our tummies at the Kittery...


The Kittery is a very lovely seafood restaurant on the corner of Court Street. We weren't sure where to eat in Carroll Gardens as we'd only been there a couple of times, but I'd seen the Kittery before when I was cycling through - and I think we're attracted to anywhere with a big red lobster painted on the outside.

We had some mighty fine sandwiches - Abi had a lobster roll and I had a BBQ shrimp roll, which came in a big slice of buttery bread rather than a bread roll... they were deeeeeeelicious!

As we walked around it looked like there were LOADS of really lovely looking places to eat around that area, so I think we'll be back to explore and sample soon, but we thought the fish would help our brain power for the evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment