Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Zombieland

Last night I went to go and see Zombieland. I think I may have started a little personal tradition of going to the Tick Tock diner for a tasty burger before going to the 34th St. cinema. I went again last night and had a different burger, it was just as tasty as the last time. I think I need to do that Top 5 Burger list soon.

Zombieland was BRILLIANT, so much better than I was expecting. It was really funny and very clever, it had fantastic opening titles and throughout the film there were some great bits of type that popped up and interacted with the scene - a bit like in Stranger Than Fiction, how numbers and letters pop up around Will Farrell.

It wasn't very long - but it didn't need to be, it was fantastic. I'd watched Dawn of The Dead for the first time the other night, I think I've got a hunger for Zombie films now.


1 comment:

  1. I've heard good things about this film - maybe I'll have to go and take a peep? Fay and I went to see UP 3D on Sunday and LOVED IT! Next ... SAW VI (not taking Fay with me to that one)

    ReplyDelete