Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Tom's Arrival...

Tom arrived yesterday evening! Wooooooohoooo!
We went to Malvina and Damani's for tea, we've said that we'd do a spot of house sitting while they're in Russia, so Tom and I now have a whole apartment to ourselves in the very lovely Fort Greene area of Brooklyn (it's all green and leafy). Some Australian's are staying at my apartment at the moment, so it's gone from 3 people living there to 6 - so it's a wee bit crowded, so it's going to be a nice little holiday for us me thinks. We'll have the company of Shitty the cat too.

3 comments:

  1. Is that the cat's real name or perhaps you and Tom have christened it. I thought there was to be no more Poo talk!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No no, it's honestly the cat's name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought that's what all cats are called! (Pops)

    ReplyDelete