Saturday, July 25, 2009

5 Leaves...


Last night Abi and I went to a lovely little café/restaurant in Brooklyn called 5 Leaves. We wanted to go last time Abi was here, but we didn't have time... it was fantastic. We got there quite late, but it was heaving - it's only small so there was a cozy atmosphere. It's on the corner of McCarren Park at the end of Bedford Avenue, so it straddles Williamsburg and Greenpoint. One of the main reasons I wanted Abi to see the restaurant is because it was part owned by Heath Ledger (and to say Abi's a fan would be an understatement!).

The food was deeeeeeeeeeeelicious! I managed to restrain myself and not have Devils on Horseback, instead we shared some scallops, the Abi had a scrumptious steak and I had some salmon and citrussy noodles... YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment