Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Lights, Camera... ACTION!

This evening after finishing on the shoot for the day, Judd and his wife invited me out for dinner. We went to an amazing tapas restaurant and had lots of extremely tasty dishes - I think the Devils on Horseback were my favourite (although they were called something like Piggy Bareback Dates or something like that)... I think any restaurant that serves Devils on Horseback is onto a good thing. We also had Sangria, I think that was the first time I've had Sangria...

Judd then walked us through Washington State Park, through the village, onto Bleeker Street and to a place called Rocco's where they served Gelato and Italian Ice. We had coffee and ice cream for pudding.

It was really lovely to be shown some more of the village by people who really know the place, there are some incredible little shops around there. Some of the architecture of the apartment buildings is fantastic too, especially near the University buildings.

When I got back to the apartment I noticed all this going on right outside my building...


I'm not sure what they were filming, but it was great seeing all the equiptment about, I asked someone else who was being nosey if they knew what was being filmed and they said something about Boy Vigilante but I can't find anything on Google... Watch this space!

I went up onto the roof to get a better view.

1 comment:

  1. You might find yourself as an extra! It all looks amazing.

    Coffee and ice cream will be on my list in a couple of weeks time.

    Pops is singing Bleeker street as we type. Phew ...he's put Simon and Garfunkel on instead.

    ReplyDelete