Saturday, March 16, 2013

Back To Icy...

On Thursday night after work I popped back to ESPO's Creative Outlet/Icy Signs shop...

 I'd been emailing the lady that works there to try and arrange a time to go and purchase a little something and get it signed by Steve 'ESPO' Powers.


Every time I've been to visit there have been different pieces of work up on the walls and different projects in progress at the workstations - it's so great that it's a working space and not just a shop...

I've been wanting to buy a little ESPO piece for a while, he and Faile are my two favourite street artists that have done stuff around Brooklyn. Faile are from Brooklyn and ESPO has relocated here from Philadelphia and their work crops up all over the place. So I think have a piece of both of their work will be a lovely reminder of living in Brooklyn and all the inspiration there is out on the streets.

So I am now the proud owner of this little piece...

Complete with an ESPO signature and a little 'Allo Ollie' at the bottom!

It was a shame not have seen him this time, but it was great to have met him while he working in his other studio space, and I'll be able to look at this funny little picture and remember that day and remember seeing his work up all over Brooklyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment