Sunday, November 29, 2009

Union Square Christmas Market...

There's a fantastic Christmas market in Union Square at the moment - although they call it a Holiday Market... more PC I suppose? It's lovely, all the stalls are curving round the little park, on different levels, with red and white striped walls (I'll try and take some more photos today), it looks like a long winding candy cane of shops.

There's all sorts for sale, there are fun hats and scarves, toys, jewelery, art, food and drinks... loads. There was a beautiful smell coming from this stall...

The bowls were all full with different spices from all over the world, it smelt incredibly Christmassy. I think the spices were for making tea, at least they had some nice glass teapot for sale... I think it would have been nice just to have a bag of cinnamon to make everything smell nice in the apartment.

There was a rather tasty crepe stall, so we made a little stop outside there...

Fay and I had brie, apple and maple syrup in ours and Tom had bacon, cheddar and maple syrup in his (Tom took these pictures, that's why there's not one of him enjoying his, but it looked mighty fine from where I was standing).

I think I might enjoy going round the market during my lunch times, it's right by work so I can have a crepe for my lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment