Monday, November 16, 2009

Back In Old New York...

Hello!
I finally made it back to sunny Brooklyn yesterday afternoon - it was a bit of a stinky journey back, but it's over now. It feels a bit funny to come back, it felt a bit like coming home - I suppose it is home in a way, a second home. It was nice to get to my apartment, but I'd have much rather been arriving back at home again.

I had such a wonderfully relaxing and fun time back home,
THANK YOU!!!

It won't be long and it'll be Thanks Giving, I can't wait to spend it with Tom and Fay and have some turkey and see the Parade (I've been looking at the route on the Macy's website)... I just need to work out if it'll be better to try and cook Thanks Giving dinner in the apartment, or go out and eat out somewhere?!

It won't be that long and it'll be Christmas, which means I can come home again!!
I CAN'T WAIT!


(the photo is of the Muji New York card I gave Abi, she has it hanging in her bedroom and has rather ingeniously put a light underneath it... clever eh?!)


1 comment:

  1. What a terrible journey you had, you could write a travel experiences blog on that alone!
    It's great to have your blog to read again and to know that your apartment welcomed you back again. Safe and sound!
    XXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete