Sunday, May 12, 2013

Cute Little Crosley...

I spotted this LOVELY little car today...

I'd never seen anything like it before, it looked so cheery in the sunshine.

From looking at the badge, it's a Crosley (?), and from doing a bit of googling I found out that it's from the 40's and that Crosley didnt have much luck in the car industry but had great success in making fridges and record players.

I think the best thing about this little motor was the propeller on the front!

There are so many brilliant cars around Brooklyn, I've been looking into the costs of shipping cars back to the UK because I'm very tempted to get a nice old American van or something... I'd better start playing the lottery I think.

It'd be so much fun to drive this little Crosley around in the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment