Friday, April 8, 2011

Mr. B's Steakhouse...

Last night, as a celebratory(ish) final night meal - Ben, Kelly and I went to Mister B's Steakhouse. In the 2 and a half years since my last Mr. B's steak, nothing has compared to it, they are the most delicious, tender, tasty steaks I've ever eaten.

The restaurant doesn't really look like a restaurant from the outside, it doesn't even look open - it's a bit dark and set off from the road and just looks like someone's house with an awning over the front door. But inside awaits Steak HEAVEN!

When we were look at the menu the waiter told us that the tenderloin was the best steak on the menu, and that you could cut it with a spoon... He was right! Ben actually cut his steak with his spoon to test it.

The steaks weren't too big, they were 8oz, so we felt full but not too full afterwards - although I think I could have sat there all night eating them, they were so tasty. The steaks are cut in the kitchen and cooked only in butter. If there are any off cuts of meat, Mr. B minces them up and makes his burgers with them, so I imagine the burgers taste amazing too. Next time.

I'm hoping that it won't be another couple of years before my next Mr. B's steak, but the memory will be there forever! Ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment