Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Morning Sunshine...

This morning we didn't start on the shoot until 10am, so I thought I'd make the most of the late start and the glorious sunshine and drive myself to the beach...


There were some great little art deco houses along the beach front, this bright pink hotel stood out against the yellow sandy coloured buildings next to it.


It was blummin' 'ot at 9am! It was so beautifully sunny, people were in the sea having a morning dip, people were riding their bikes, jogging along the seafront, it was fantastic. I felt like I was on holiday... a bit of a lonely holiday, but still.

We're starting early tomorrow morning, but I might get up early anyway and have a cup of coffee looking at the ocean. I miss the sea. It's amazing what an effect it can have, I instantly feel so calm and happy when I see the waves.



I want to go on a summer holiday now!

No comments:

Post a Comment