Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Miami Vice...

As Kelly and I stopped at a petrol station we noticed a bit of activity and some flashing lights...

There were 3 undercover police cars blocking a white boy-racerish type car in at the petrol station. We got out to take a closer look, they had him with his hands behind his head against the side of the car and were taking lots of things out of his car... unfortunately I don't have my proper camera with me so I couldn't zoom in or anything... but you can sort of make out some of the action from this bad photo.

I think it's funny that Kelly waited until I arrived here before telling me that this area is known for its drugs problems - apparently there are a lot of Meth dealers about. I'm glad I don't have much time to go out exploring, I think I'm better off in my darkened warehouse shooting nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment