Monday, August 5, 2013

The Museum of the Moving Image...

Yesterday was a beautiful day for bike ride, so in the afternoon I cycled up to Queens to visit the Museum of the Moving Image..

 I'd been wanting to go for aaaaaages, especially when there was the Muppets exhibition. Unfortunately that's gone for now (but a permanent Muppets exhibition is coming in 2014), but instead there was a special Breaking Bad exhibition which was brilliant!

The museum itself is beautiful, all crisp, white and modern...

 There are so many great things in the museum, other than the Breaking Bad exhibition the highlights for me were seeing Chewy's head, the Mask's mask, Mrs. Doubtfire's mask and all the old arcade machines...

The whole museum was great, I'm glad I finally went to see it - it was even nicer getting to enjoy the lovely weather on the bike ride back to Brooklyn too.

No comments:

Post a Comment