Saturday, November 19, 2011

Every Street Carries Us...


Yesterday morning I went on a little mission to take some photos for work, and on my way to take these photos I passed that car park in Brooklyn that I posted about a few weeks ago - the car park with all the writing all over it.

Well I walked all the way round it this time and noticed running along the top of the other side was the line 'Every street carries us home'.

Abi managed to find out who the artist was who's done the lettering. It's by a brilliant street artist called ESPO (Steven Powers) and the piece is called 'A Love Letter To Brooklyn'. When they were painting it, they'd call out to people passing by and ask them what to write, so the building is full of local stories and quotes. 

It's brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment