Saturday, November 12, 2011

Cake, Cake Cake...

I felt like a very lucky boy on Wednesday, I had not one but three lots of birthday cake!

We had some mini cupcakes at work...
(They were super mini, so we each had three)

Then after finally getting out of work Abi and I went for some deeeeeelicious fish and chips with a cup of tea and a scotch egg at the Chip Shop in Brooklyn, and had a special Crumbs Birthday cupcake for pudding...

 ... and then we had some of my very special birthday cake from Mops and Pops that had made it safe and sound all the way from Bettys!

Thank you for all your birthday messages and cards and presents, it made it a very special day and made me feel not so far away from home - it always feels a bit funny to be away from home for my birthday.

It was so lovely to be able to open my presents and cards in the morning and then finish the day with a very special, very British Birthday tea followed by some very special Birthday cakes. I'm a VERY lucky boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment