Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Work Sweet Work...

As I seem to be spending rather a lot of time here recently, I thought I show you some pictures of where I work...

We're not quite finished with it yet, but most of the pictures are up now and there are only a few more bits of furniture to get now.

Here's the welcoming committee as your come through our door...

And here's our conference room (furniture selected by yours truly)...

Here's our little recreational area (we've got the Wii and the projector hooked up in the back meeting room, but we never really use it)...

And here are some clocks what I made...

Hopefully, once we've got all the finishing touches sorted we're going to get someone in to take some photos (unless I work out how to use the fancy work camera), so I can show you some better images. But I thought you might like to see where I spend my days colouring in.

1 comment:

  1. It looks as though you're there late at night after everyone else has gone home. It's so light and spacious but I imagine it can get hectic and noisy. Who plays the banjo - so 20th century - don't they know it should be the mandolin these days?

    ReplyDelete