Sunday, February 7, 2010

B is for...

Burger, Beer, Bargains and Brrrrrrrr...

Yesterday I went into 'town' to do a little shopping, it was supposed to be snowy - but there's was nothing in Manhattan and only a bit in Brooklyn. I think Washington must have got out share too.

It was absolutely freeeeeeeeezing though, when the chilly windy was blowing it made it pretty painful, and after a couple of hours I was ready to warm myself up with a burger and a beer. I popped back to BLT Burger, I hadn't been in a couple of months so it was nice to go back and find that the burgers were as delicious as ever! Best burgers in New York so far.

During my shopping I managed to picked up a these couple of bargains:

They were in the sale in Urban Outfitters - $10 each instead of $60!!!!

I know this isn't the most exciting post in the world, but this weekend's been a bit of a 'getting stuff done' weekend... I'll hopefully be more adventurous and be able to post something more interesting next weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment