Sunday, December 13, 2009

Walking Up Manhattan...

I decided, as the weather was so lovely, I'd walk up to where I was going rather than get in the subway. So I started moseying up from 14th street...

A little further on I looked up and noticed the Flat Iron building, for some reason I'd never really noticed what it looks like from the back, it's quite a stumpy building really.

I saw this slightly battered looking car outside a rather posh apartment block, the lovely doorman was helping the lady with her Christmas trees, it looks like she went into the forest to cut them down herself! Maybe she was delivering them for someone else?

I love the fact that walking up from work you can see the Empire State Building so cleary, it looked extra impressive in the sunlight, it was fantastic. I get a funny feeling every day when I see this amazing building before I walk through the doors to work - it's a great reminder of what a fantastic opportunity it is to be working and living here.

No comments:

Post a Comment