Sunday, December 13, 2009

Outside Radio City...

Before I knew it, I was up by The Rockefeller Center and Radio City Music Hall.
Opposite the music hall there were the hugest red baubles!

You can't really tell from the picture, but each individual bauble must be at least 5 foot high, probably more. They're great aren't they?!

The trees surrounding the baubles water feature bit were all covered in lights - a lot of the trees lining the streets look like this, all the way Manhattan - they look so lovely and Christmassy.

Everyone seems to be in such high spirits, it's infectious - not infectious enough for me to join the Christmas Conga line that was running through the crowds... but it's lovely to see everyone so excited and happy, I really can't wait for Christmas to be here...

The tree outside the Radio City Music Hall looked beautiful, with it's glowing red lights - I wish I'd gone back at night, but the crowds around that area were HUGE later (more on that coming up...). It's great seeing how all the different shops and buildings decorate so differently.

I really liked what this building had done, they had the Nutcracker Guards guarding the building!

No comments:

Post a Comment