Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Flying Home For Christmas...


I'M FLYING HOME FOR CHRISTMAS TOMORROW!!!!!!
Woooooooohooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
I can't wait to be home for Christmas, I can't wait to get all festive and cozy and eat lots of delicious food and be with you all, play Rockband and watch telly, go for walks and eat some more yummy food, wrap all the presents and put them under the tree, eat some scrumptious food, play some more Rockband and have some more food... I'm CRAVING Christmassy food, I'm craving home cooking... and I'm always craving sausage rolls, especially homemade ones!
It's going to be FANTASTIC!
I've missed being home so so much, even more so since coming home for my birthday and having such a lovely, relaxing, happy time. Being home for Christmas is going to be the perfect end to the year.

I can't wait.


1 comment:

  1. We might need to get busy making some more sausage rolls as a bit of sampling went on...
    Let's hope your journey is straightforward and we'll see you very soon.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete