Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sunny Saturday...

Yesterday was such a beautifully sunny, crisp winters day in Manhattan.
It felt so lovely walking around the Union Square market with the crystal clear blue skies above, with the sun shining so brightly and a chilly nip in the air. All wrapped up warm, I was a very happy bunny.

Although it was super busy, I enjoyed walking through market, seeing all the people wrapped up in the big coats and scarves, buying lots of vegetables and bread, eggs and bacon, drinking cider and buying Christmas trees.

I saw these two chaps with their rather unusual back-gear... I thought it was a great idea - I didn't see when they put anything in their, but I bet they just threw it behind them!

The people selling the trees and wreaths had this lovely sign...
(If only it said Father Christmas)

No comments:

Post a Comment