Thursday, May 19, 2011

Wet, Wet, Wet...

It has been a very wet week (and a very busy week, so I'm sorry for the lack of interesting things to talk about), and last night is was absolutely pouring with rain. Luckily, by the time we left it had stop - well, mostly.

As we walked down the road to get a cab back to Brooklyn, there were very dramatic effects happening. There was a veeeeeery steamy manhole (they were doing some work on it) that was being back lit by the headlights of cars and the street lights, and as people walked behind the steam it created great silhouettes and as they walked in front of the steam it created big wobbly shadows... it was quite amazing.

Unfortunately, I was only armed with my iPhone and I wasn't quick enough to get all the different shadows and silhouettes, but it still looks quite dramatic...

(I've fiddled with the a bit photo on my Instagram app)

No comments:

Post a Comment