Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving!

I know it's not really a British holiday - and I don't fully understand what it's all about, but I do know that I'm incredibly thankful for having such a loving and supporting family and I'm thankful for the opportunity to live and work in New York. I'm thankful for being able to share this amazing experience with the beautiful Miss Turner, and for being able to share this bloody massive turkey with her too! I think we'll be eating turkey until Valentines Day now.

I hope you're all having a lovely Thanksgiving/Thursday too.

Not long til Christmas now!

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget to hold hands and feet around the table before you get stuck in. Looks like you'll be fine if you get snowed in!!!
    Wish we were all with you. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
    Did you tackle the sales on Black Friday...or take retreat to the pub?

    Can't wait to see you in three weeks

    ReplyDelete