Friday, October 22, 2010

In The Key of G...

This man is by far my favourite busker in New York.

Every now and then he'll get onto the G train as we're going home, heavily laden with his guitar, his mini amp, his microphone, a bag and of course his signature hat. He stands in the middle of the carraige strumming away, uneffected by the bumps and bends in the tracks and although sometimes the guitars a bit iffy, he always sings brilliantly.

The two songs he seems to sing are Knocking On Heavens Door and Words, and after I've heard him sing them they're stuck in my head for the rest of the night.



Sorry about the bumpy video, and he wasn't standing that close to me, the camera automatically zooms in - I think he realised I was filming but I gave him a couple of dollars for his performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment