Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12.12.12...

Well, I tried and tried to get tickets, but when I eventually got through even the $7000 seats had sold out for tonight's Sandy Benefit concert at Madison Square Garden...


Paul McCartney, The Rolling Stones, The Who, Bruce Springsteen, Billy Joel, Eric Clapton, Coldplay, Eddie Vedder and DAVE GROHL (... and Bon Jovi) are all playing at the concert, all in aid of the victims of Hurricane Sandy.

The cheapest tickets I could find on Stub Hub were $850 this morning, with prices going up to $10,000+ per ticket... it's bonkers. I really hope those people are donating that money to charity.

Luckily it's on telly tonight, so I'll be able to sit in the comfort of our apartment and watch, maybe with a mince pie or two.

It's bound to be a bloody amazing show! 

No comments:

Post a Comment