Friday, January 21, 2011

It's Been Snowing...

We woke up to another little blanket of snow this morning...

The weather forecast is for it to get mighty MIGHTY cold this weekend (minus 20°C!!!), so I think it'll be too cold for more snow then. I think we might have to start wearing three pairs of pants now.

I'm sorry I've not really been posting much these past couple of weeks. There are a few reasons, mainly because we've been hibernating though, we've been saving some pennies and keeping warm, staying in and playing Wii until it warms up a little bit (and until pay day comes around).

On the plus side, I've completed Super Mario Galaxy 2 on the Wii!

I promise things will get a bit more interesting come February.

1 comment:

  1. I think we are all hoping our lives get more interesting in February!! We still haven't investigated Smedley's long johns - it can be arranged.Just as well the no pants to work day has passed.

    ReplyDelete