Sunday, May 9, 2010

Kellogg's Breakfast...

(I didn't take this picture, I forget to take my own so this is off t'interweb...)

Yesterday we headed into town, but annoyingly the G Train wasn't running properly so we had to get the shuttle bus to Lorimer Street... the plus side of this is was that the bus stops right outside the Kellogg's Diner!

I've seen the Kellogg's Diner quite a few times (whenever I've had to get the shuttle) and always wondered what it was like inside, so it was nice to have an exuse to go in and have some brunch/lunch. Inside it feels like a typical diner, squeeky plastic covered booths and lots of mirrors and chrome, it wasn't as nice as the Tick Tock Diner in Manhattan though.

We both had a banana milkshake and some eggs benedict to give us some energy for the day - I have to say the milkshake was lovely but the eggs benedict weren't the best we've had in New York and weren't a patch on Chatters eggs...

No comments:

Post a Comment