Sunday, April 18, 2010

Junk...

After brunch we went round the corner to the Junk shop, Abi and I were feeling all inspired after watching a programme about a family who do up houses around Manhattan - in the programme they went over to Brooklyn to the flea market and bought some cool old stuff for their house, so we thought we'd look and see what we could find...

This is my new, old, $50 guitar - it needs a bit of a clean and some new strings (and I need to flip the nut over to make it left handed) but I think it's a little beauty - I'm going to try and find out how old it is.

We also found this FANTASTIC old Coca Cola crate - it also needs a bit of a clean up but it's now home to all our booze (which all remains unopened apart from the Jack Daniels - so it's not as bad as it looks!)...

We can't wait to go to the flea markets and see what else we can find .

No comments:

Post a Comment