Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How Could I Forget...

I completely forgot to say that on Saturday, late afternoon/early evening I went for a run in Central Park with Jonny... I say run, I sorted of jogged and then staggered, and then walked and then stumbled along for a bit.

I think I probably managed about 1 mile non-stop running... pretty poor really - but it was nice to be out in the park and be running along the roads. It definitely made me want to start running again and to go to the park to run a bit more - maybe I can build it up like I did in Arkansas and work my way up to running round the whole park...

We went from the 5th Avenue entrance to the park and made our way up to the reservoir, I thought it'd be nice to run round the reservoir (not realising how big it was), but then I saw it and had second thoughts... it's big.

It was a lovely view though.

Just like my target in Arkansas was to manage 10 miles, my target will be to run round the park (which I think is about the same) without stopping... then the marathon! Ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment