Saturday, June 20, 2009

Soggy Saturday...

Hello!
Today has been a very soggy Saturday, it's been raining since about 11am, and now at 9pm it's still raining. I was going to go to the Mermaid Parade at Coney Island, but I thought it'd be a bit of a wash-out so I went into SoHo for a wander.



I went to find the KidRobot shop on Prince Street and soon found out that Prince Street has LOADS of very very cool shops, Camper, Paul Smith, Alessi, Adidas, North Face, Taschen, and lots that's I'd never heard of before too but they looked rather splendid.

The Morrison Hotel sells the most amazing music photographs - I didn't twig until I got in and saw a photo of the Doors that the shop front looks like the hotel on the front of their album cover. None of the photos had prices on, so I'm guessing they were rather expensive...

This wall the back wall inside the Taschen book shop...

No comments:

Post a Comment