Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Lazy Sunday

I had a lazy Sunday afternoon people watching in Central Park...


This lady was having a whale of a time as the band did a cover of
Back In The USSR


These little toy boats were great, I think you can hire them for a while (or until it sinks!),
there was a fair bit of duck chasing going on...

I didn't quite know where this was - but it's right by the toy boats, it's beautiful and pretty huge - although round the back there's a bit of a scary lizard thing that I don't remember being in the Disney version!


1 comment:

  1. Central Park looks an amazing place! Grandpa told me it was his and Nancy's favourite part of New York, and we're looking forward to seeing it when we come and visit you. I like the Lewis Carroll statue with Alice and the Mad Hatter et al. Very appropriate - America is a bit of a Wonderland, isn't it!

    Pops XXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete