Monday, December 13, 2010

A Little Idea...

Last week I'd been working on this little idea for a Christmas Card...

Unfortunately I got them printed and they arrived today, but they looked a bit rubbish - the colour was really dark and they'd been cropped all funny so I'm not going to send them out.

I thought I'd share it with you anyway...
(looking at it again I'm not very pleased with it, so it's probably worked out for the best that they didn't print well)


NOT LONG NOW!
(Oh, and this is my 300th post of the year)

1 comment:

  1. Well I know I'm biased but I think it's great and would proudly display this on the window sill. The Christmas tree is very effective and the type works well. I suspect you're being a perfectionist. The idea is great and thanks for posting it.XXXX

    ReplyDelete