Sunday, October 2, 2011

Drive...

Yesterday we went to go and see Drive...

It was brilliant! It was the best film I've seen for a while, and really different from anything I've seen for a while too. There's not much dialogue (well, not for the main character) and it's incredibly atmospheric, the music's brilliant and some of the scenes are beautifully shot. 

It is way more gory than I thought it was going to be though. We overheard someone in the queue saying that it was supposed to be gory, but we didn't realise how gory... the whole cinema (which was packed) were yelping at some parts.
 
I want to go and see it again!

2 comments:

  1. I guess there were no wolves in it or you wouldn't want to be seeing it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a film I'd wanted to ses...so on your advice, I went to see it last night - it is such a great film! The music is just as good as the film is and makes up for the lack of dialogue. There were yelps, gasps and laughing in the cinema at the scenes of violence too! A brilliant film

    ReplyDelete