Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Sensational Sausage Sandwich...

A few weeks ago Abi and I stumbled across Sausage Inc, not too far away from work and we've been meaning to try it out ever since. Well, you'll be glad to know that this lunch time we went to sample their fare...

There are sausage sandwiches, and there are sausage sandwiches - and these were sausage sandwiches!
I had a Thanksgiving Sausage, a little early, but I couldn't resist a turkey and stuffing sausage with cranberry - it tasted incredible! With the fried onions on top and the sage and onion seasoning, aaaah it was wonderful!

Abi had a Blanco - soft pork and sage and added some garlic aoli on top, that was equally as delicious!

The other week I had the best chicken sandwich of my life, and I think this is up there with the best sausage sandwiches I've ever had. Bravo Sausage Inc. Bravo!

No comments:

Post a Comment