Wednesday, September 7, 2011

End of Summer...

It's amazing really.

The Labour Day Holiday weekend (this weekend just gone) is supposed to mark the end of summer. So yesterday was supposedly the beginning of Autumn, and like clockwork it turned grey, chilly and wet - infact in rained non stop aaaaall day!

Today's much the same, chilly (well, 17 degrees which is 10 degrees colder than it was about a week ago!), grey and foggy...

I'm not going to get the wolley cardigan's out just yet, but I think Autumn's on it's way.

3 comments:

  1. I've just realised I posted nearly the exact same thing last year almost to the day!

    I suppose I'd better check what happened last year so I don't repeat myself too much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...the weather here isn't much better. It has been wet, windy, cold and grey - Autumn is here for sure! It'll be great we when we're all there for Christmas and it'll hopefully be cold, snowy and wintery...

    ReplyDelete
  3. not all of us will be there for Xmas :(

    ReplyDelete