Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It's TODAY!


In about 16 hours or so I'll be touching down in Manchester! So hopefully within the next 19 hours I'll be HOME! (my sums might be a bit out, but you get the jist).

It's been a bloody loooooooooooooooooooooooong 7 months since I've been home, I can't wait. I was up late packing last night and up early this morning cleaning the apartment so it looks all nice when we get back... I am very VERY excited (if you couldn't tell already)...

I'M COMING HOME!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. We are so very excited too. It's been such a long time but we haven't forgotten what you look like!
    We've waited a long time to say " see you tomorrow"
    XXXXXXX
    Hope the journey goes smoothly.

    XXXX0000XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're looking forward to seeing you and Abi in 10 days x

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's coming home,
    He's coming home,
    He's coming...
    Ollie's coming home!

    Can't wait to see you on Friday bro' I'll get some Wii practice in.

    ReplyDelete