Sunday, June 27, 2010

At the Laundrette...

Today started so well, we had a delicious breakfast of bacon, eggs and scrumptious pancakes from the pancake mix Mops and Pops brought back from their Autumn trip to New England - but then it all went down hill with the rubbish football!

The rest of the day's been pretty Sundayish really, buying boring cleaning stuff, doing work for a presentation tomorrow and doing laundry... so to make things a bit more exciting I bought a new app on my phone that makes pictures look like they've been taken on a Holga camera.

I kept myself ammused at the laundrette - as you can see...

I love it! I won't stop using my actual Holga though - there's something really exciting about not knowing how the real film's going to come out when it gets developed... but as a cheaper alternative (and a faster option) this little app is pretty blummin' brill!

2 comments:

  1. One way to brighten up the mundane job of doing the laundry!
    Very effective isn't it.
    Lovely to read your blog - as always X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that app too, hope your Monday has been more exciting than your Sunday x

    ReplyDelete